Arbitrator and Domain Name Panelist, Attorney-at-law
• Arbitrator and counsel in arbitration proceedings before the ICC,
BCCI and KRIB, and in ad hoc proceedings under the UNCITRAL
Rules, counsel in court proceedings for the enforcement and setting
aside of arbitral awards in Bulgaria.
• Neutral, domain name panelist and adjudicator at WIPO, the
ICC Center for Expertise, the Czech Arbitration Court, the Asian
International Arbitration Centre, ADNDRC, South China International
Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (Schenzen).
• Attorney-at-law and legal expert practicing in the fields of commercial
law, IP, IT, M&A, unfair competition, international private law.
• Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (2008 – 2015).
• Member of the ICC Task Force on National rules of procedure for
recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards pursuant to
the New York Convention of 1958.
• Vice-Chairman of the KRIB Court of Arbitration, Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Country Reporter for Bulgaria, Institute of Transnational Arbitration, Dallas.
• Member of the International Arbitration Institute, the LCIA European
Users’ Council, the Bulgarian Association for International Law,
International Law Association, International Bar Association, the
Bulgarian Association of Construction Law